djn3utral123rdjn3utral123r

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Humbling River ~Cover~ The Humbling River ~Cover~

I honestly love this song, both your version and the original. LastX was right: more SHOULD know about you.

! lia;quo [Crystal Corruption] (GD remix) ! lia;quo [Crystal Corruption] (GD remix)

Dude, people come to this site for good music to use in GD. And considering lia;quo still insists on keeping his music off GD (which must be a pain for Knobbelboy), people are looking for a way to get some version of this into the game. You're not helping with clickbait. Don't quit your dayjob.

LexaHergon responds:

That's a pretty good description of this joke !

Theory of Everything (Nitrous Remix) Theory of Everything (Nitrous Remix)

Almost better than the original! I was going to do a remake of my "Deadlock Theory 1" on YouTube, and I thought maybe I could use this for some parts of the remake in place of the original.

Thiscom - Goodbye My Friend [Dubstep] Thiscom - Goodbye My Friend [Dubstep]

Only Fury and the Human Hunt duo match this!

DjThiscom responds:

Pretty cool ha? :D THX! :*

Thiscom - Human Hunt II [House] Thiscom - Human Hunt II [House]

Even better than the original! Hope to use in GD someday.

DjThiscom responds:

Thanks! ;)

F-777 - Deadlocked (Thiscom remix) [8-BIT] F-777 - Deadlocked (Thiscom remix) [8-BIT]

Didn't know you'd done one of these. It was okay, but doesn't nearly compare to your other works.

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

The nightcore version sounds good, but I still think this original version is better. By any chance could you make this version available for Geometry Dash as well? I want to make a level using the original.

sonic blaster rebirth sonic blaster rebirth

Loved it. Almost better than the original! Totally want to use in GD!